Mother-in-law's kitchen



Being the self-involved creature that I am, I have been so focused on our own building project this year that I have completely overlooked this mega-structure that my in-laws have been busy creating in Suffolk. This weekend we rocked up for the first time to see what their new-built house looked like and I was completely blown away.

In the old market town of Woodbridge, this unique house is set in an amazing plot, overlooking the river and surrounded by fields. The design of the house is so beautiful, I just had to go around taking pictures of everything. There are so many different size and shape windows that light is flooding through in all the beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms of this house.

What I really love, is that despite the house being completely modern, it's had some traditional features added in, such as wood-burning stoves and a range cooker. If you read my last post, my mother-in-law is very passionate about healthy eating and cooking, and the kitchen in this house certainly reflects that... it just seemed to go on and on...

The garden landscaping has pretty much finished too and the best part is the long decking that goes around the building - modeled to a villa my in-laws used to have in Italy. I think this is one of those times when pictures can say more than words.



 


















Comments

Popular Posts